Re: Online Glom status: 3 - 7 Sep 2011

Of course the subject should have been "Online Glom status: 3 - 7 Oct
2011" - it's this week's status.

- Ben

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 8:28 PM, Ben Konrath <ben bagu org> wrote:
This Week
========

* Added wrappers for DbUtils and LayoutItem_Notebook to java-libglom.

* Added navigation buttons in the details view.

This isn't finished but I thought I'd commit what I have as it's a
pretty good start. I still need to:

1. Change the style so that it fits better into the current theme
2. Adjust the details cell to expand as much as possible.

* Updated to GWT 2.4.0

* The latest code has been deployed to:

http://bagu.org:8080/OnlineGlom/

Feedback is appreciated.

Next Week
=========

* Add style to the navigation buttons in the details view

* Start looking at adding the Open buttons to the related list tables
in the details view