Re: Online Glom status: 14 - 18 Nov 2011

On Sun, 2011-11-20 at 12:05 +0100, Ben Konrath wrote:
A new mockup is attached. I kept the Open buttons to the far right
(the same place they were with the text entry boxes). The visual
reference of the text entry box extending to the button helped make a
clear association of the data to the navigation button. But I like
that the data is now lined up in a table. Do you like it?

I far prefer the Open buttons to be next to the IDs that they "open".
That's what happens in the desktop UI.

Multiline text still needs to be sorted out. I could add a vertical
scroll-bar when the text overflows the number of lines but it might
look odd without a visual bounding box.

Is there a bug open for that?

Changing the labels to text entries shouldn't be too hard. There are
GWT widget for both input and textarea and the CSS has already been
worked out in the old mockup.

Please make sure that old mockup can easily be found in a bug report
about adding editing functionality.