date fiel translation problem.

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to use Glom for a database at my work under Ubuntu 11.10 with gnome shell.

This Ubuntu's language is Spanish from Spain.

So, what goes wrong is:
  1. Inserting data into date field should be done in this format : dd/mm/yy, but it can only be done if month and day values are less than or equal to 12. Otherway it shows a bad format error or just leaves the box empty.
  2. If i insert an accectable date like 03/11/2011 (3rd of November), as soon as i change to list view it is changed automatically to 11/03/2011 and recognized by the system as 11th of March.
I'm using Glom 1.18.3 form Ubuntu's repository.

I already tried to solve it using translations and changing the main language from the translation menu but without success.

So i would be very pleased it you could give me some help.

Thanks in advance.

->Mac<-