Detail view image size and export

Hey, really liking Glom so far. I just have one issue that's preventing me from using it for all my intended tasks, and that is image handling.
1- Is there a way to force images to be displayed at a certain size in the detail view? I'm uploading several-megapixel imagery because I need to see details, and I can't do that with the tiny view Glom shows.
2- Is there a way of exporting the images to a file within the UI? I'm aware that I can copy the image to the clipboard, but that's hardly ideal.

Thanks!

Giacomo Ferrari

(281) 768-0953