Re: any plan for ODBC support in GLOM?

I guess you mean support for using any database server via ODBC, instead
of just PostgreSQL.

Yes, Aside from it also meant GLOM odbc driver, so we can read glom
data in scripting languages and then write back the in glom.

It could theoretically be possible because we use libgda, and I think
libgda supports ODBC. But the database server type is not generally
optional, because it's not of interest to the target users.

But the code has some support for SQLite, so ODBC support could also be
added for special situations if someone wanted to implement and maintain
it.

Probably there will be options, what database to use - sqlite or
postgresql in wizard dialog.

ODBC support will be good. MS Access is a good product compare to
Filemaker because of properly supported odbc  - read and write, inside
Access and outside.

I wish I am programmer so I can help in coding and maintain source code.

Thanks.

Noli