Re: any plan for ODBC support in GLOM?

On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 23:44 +1000, Noli Sicad wrote:
any plan for ODBC support in GLOM?

I guess you mean support for using any database server via ODBC, instead
of just PostgreSQL.

It could theoretically be possible because we use libgda, and I think
libgda supports ODBC. But the database server type is not generally
optional, because it's not of interest to the target users.

But the code has some support for SQLite, so ODBC support could also be
added for special situations if someone wanted to implement and maintain
it.