input validation

Hi,
I noob to Glom yet, and can not find the answer for some simple questions:
- How can I force entering data into some field (not allow to leave
them empty),
- How can I check valid intervals (e.g. 1-999999 etc.)
- How can I really avoid editing data? (Similarly to avoiding
autoincrement keys editing. Not "Allow Editing" formatting allows
editing but does not save new value.)
- How can I make it depending on the result of a logical expression
line by line (not only an allow/not allow constant)?
- How can I ensure deleting related lines in case of deleting header
line, and/or tilt deleting header line in case of existing related
lines?
- How can I allow/reset null value in case of "Choices From Related
Records" with "Restrict data to these choices".
(...and much more.)
Can anybody give advise?
Thanks,
Janos