New Gui

Hello everyone,

First sorry if that email is sent to the wrong person, please forward to whom may have an interest in what follows.
I am currently a Linux user (Fedora 11) and was wondering if there are experimental, different dekstop/Gui/interface existing than the MS or Mac style. On my opinion it is important to have a Gui that is different than these operating system. I found thanks to a friend that kind of Gui that a man made as a summer project. I am not an expert concerning ergonomy and OS but I found it interesting at least t consider. Maybe you heard about it already but please find the link here : http://vimeo.com/6712657
The one of Oblong industry ( http://oblong.com/ ) is thrilling too but I doubt that it would be released as FOSS. The power of Linux is to be great for experimental an new things and we are in that range with these interface.
I do not have the solution for the future but creating something new is better than reproducing something existing. Of course easier to say than doing it and I am aware that I am a user. Still, think about the video game industry : nintendo broke every barrier whit a simple console. The power of the WII is not as great as the Playstation 3 or Xbox, still Nintendo manage to break through with another way of dealing with the people : what is the range of use of that machine ? Everyone know the answer concerning the success of the WII. Daring to go where no one goes, Nintendo succeeded. Innovation, a different way of thinking, a different approach of what people expect. Be original, be new.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." Proverbs 3:5-6