Re: Buttons to navigate forms

On Thu, 2010-03-04 at 15:53 +0100, Frederik Vande Rieviere wrote:
I've tried scanning trough the archives and haven't found an answer to this question, so here goes :

Is it possible to make a button to jump to another layout, so I can make a main layout with buttons so
users can navigate to different layouts and back based on buttons?

Yes. I added that feature a few days ago. It's in today's development
release. But it won't be in a current distro's packaged version yet.

I wonder, what other Python API would people like?

For instance:
print_report("reportname");
do_find(findcriteria)
?