Re: sqlite support

On Wed, 2010-06-30 at 11:49 +0200, Gour wrote:
Hello!

I know it is not recommended, but I'm curious whether it is possible
to store Glom data in Sqlite3 database considering libgda is used?

It would be convenient for single-machine/single-user setup.

It can be done if you build glom yourself, with that configure option.
However it's generally not tested, and not all functionality will work
(such as network sharing or users/groups). It's intended for use on
small devices, though nobody is even doing that much yet.

What is the actual problem with using Glom as it is?