Re: windows-linux

On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 15:27 +0200, alessio c wrote:
Ok, indeed it´s not working. So, I guess I would re-done the database
on a windows platform (it´s a 2 table easy DB).

It's only the postgres data that might not be portable.

You can recreate a .glom system from your existing .glom file by:
- On PC1: File Menu -> Save As Example
- On PC2: Open that example .glom file.

It will even include the data, which might be practical if it doesn't
contain much data yet.

Pasquale, it´s not me using windows, it´s the other 90% or more
people. Filemaker it´s great, but it´s expensive and, I have to say,
it´s a bit more complex to create.

Alessio

2009/10/6 Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
        On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 11:56 +0200, alessio c wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Is a Glom file made on a linux platform working on windows?

        Possibly not. But you could try. If not, it could be converted
        with some difficulty.