Re: Glom 1.10 soon

Murray Cumming wrote:
On Sun, 2009-03-08 at 21:27 +0100, Denis Leroy wrote:
OK, so how about with central hosting?
I do not have the test environment for this

I really think that's worth trying. It would be a big clue.

Can I try this easily? I have Fedora 10 in a vmware image.

hmm, no, Fedora 10 is stuck with glom 1.6.X. Glom has a knack for having very aggressive and specific dependencies (by aggressive, I mean explicit very recent versions). Since F-11 is now based on libgda 4, this can only be tested on a F-11 vm. I'll try to setup a test environment for you and I'll punch a hole in my firewall for a VNC port. I'll contact you directly when I have that available.

Before you go to that effort, I'll do a new tarball release. There is a
port-related change which just might be relevant.

And ... success. Glom 1.10 is behaving better. It will be available for Fedora 11.