Re: Unable to implement list box from related table in table list view

This seams like very basic use of a relationship. Can't you get the idea
from the "Music Collection" example?

For instance, the Album field has a publisher_id (or similar) field. The
publisher name is shown as a related field from the publishers table.
The values for that publisher_id field can be chosen from a choices
combobox, using the same relationship.