Unable to implement list box from related table in table list view

I have a table called Packages with a field called Rating. I have another table called PackageRatings with field called PackageRating and a field called Identifier. From the Packages list view, I defined a relationship. When I added the field to the table list view, I used the relationship. I selected the Choices tab to implement the list box. Everything looks great. The table list view shows the right values. The list box offers the right choices but when I select one of the choices to specify the value for the field I get Internal Error - ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "PackageRatings_pkey" Am I doing everything correctly? I will be happy to file a bug and provide my entire database if needed. Thanks

Sent from the Gnome - Glom - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.