Re: First time Glom usage + database question.

On Tue, 2009-06-09 at 05:08 +0200, albinootje wrote:
Perhaps I should add that everything works fine, except that directly
opening a network connection from the open file window doesn't work.

See screenshot :
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/7637/open.png

That allows a second user to open an already-open Glom document. It is
not a list of PostgreSQL servers. I'll think about making that clearer.

I can connect to the PostgreSQL database later on after choosing some file,
and I can also connect fine with the pgadmin3, but not directly through
the network from the opening dialogue window.