Re: Glom does not show any *.glom file (1.9.0)

On Wed, 2009-02-04 at 12:45 +0100, Gour wrote:
"Murray" == Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> writes:

Murray> It works for me. I see the file both in the list of recent
Murray> files, and when using "Select File" to navigate to the file.

Strange.

Murray> Can you confirm and then email the .glom file to me if
Murray> necessary, please.

The file that you attached was called "example file". Did you mean for
it to have no .glom extension?

Also, you said that this happened when you used the sqlite option. Is it
also a problem when using one of the PostgresSQL options?

Well, the files is one of the examples (e.g. music) and I see that if I
start Glom with: glom somefile.glom and then select File --> Open, Glom
shows everything in File-choose dialog, but if I start Glom with: glom
and then want to select something, Glom does not list *.glom files.

Could you show me a screenshot of that, please?

Murray> Maybe you are just not expecting the file to be in the
Murray> newly-created directory?

No, I see the file is in e.g. ~/prj/glom/music directory as music.glom
and I can launch Glom via cli as you can see below, but then I also
experience strange hang of Glom - see the whole console output...