Re: Glom does not show any *.glom file (1.9.0)

On Fri, 2009-01-30 at 19:51 +0100, Gour wrote:
Hi!

After resolving pygda issue and building Glom-1.9.0 I tried to create
simple example with Sqlite. Both the directory and file.glow were
created, but after re-starting application, Glom does not display
file.glom in its File..Open dialog, although I can open example by
running 'glom file.glom'.

It works for me. I see the file both in the list of recent files, and
when using "Select File" to navigate to the file. Can you confirm and
then email the .glom file to me if necessary, please.

Maybe you are just not expecting the file to be in the newly-created
directory?