Small database - question

Hi conference :-)

I've stumbled upon Glom and got some question about how to use it. We have a small organization (charity one) and we keep contacts to our sponsors where we have (beside contact info) also personal info and different comments about the contact. Firstly we had it in a Microsoft Works, recently we've converted it and use Sugar CRM. However, Sugar is way to big application for our needs and the contact part is not so user friendly as we'd wish. Upon searching the net I've discovered Glom which seem to be just the thing we could use.
My question is:
1) When we install it on our office server, can users with different OS approach data there? (We have Windows, Mac and Ubuntu users.)
2) Can those users be logged in simoultaneously and do changes there at the same time?
3) Can the database be accessed locally and also from outside (via internet)?
Sorry, if these question are too silly, but the offcial documentation page didn't open and I have no knowledge of dealing with databases and related programming.
I'd be very thankfull for plain, simple answers!
Thanx!

Vaclav

--
This message contains no viruses because I'm using a (virus) free operating system  - www.ubuntu.com