new and closing glome

--
Hi

I have just found Glom and it makes me really happy.
I'm gone from xp to Ubuntu but I have some programs which I still have to run
in VirtuallBox such as FileMaker.

I know Glom is nowhere as advanced as FM but it might help me a lot anyway.
Right now I don't think there is very much I can help you with but once I have
learned more about Glom I will be able to help.

I have a question, when I close a db it takes really long for it to close and
it say it's retrying...
Is there something I have to change or is this normal?

thanks
/Göran
TEK-en
Hasslebrov. 10