Re: glom

On Thu, 2008-02-21 at 17:41 +0000, Zdravko Nikolov wrote:
Hi,

I want to create a database for my inventory. I would like to be able
to include user manuals (.pdf) and other docs to a database record. Is
this possible with glom?

No, not yet. I would like to add a "media" file type for this. It would
store the file-type/mime-type along with the binary data, and maybe the
filename, and use that to open the file in the appropriate application.