Rubrik: Need instructions in Report editing
Datum: tisdag 05 februari 2008
Från: TEK-en <goran tek-en se>
Till: glom-devel-list gnome org

--
Hi

I need some explanation or guiding regarding Reports.

As developer
Reports/Edit reports
I create a new report
In the Main section I add Vertical group. Into that Vertical group I add
Fields so that the Vertical group contains them.
For each Field I have added I highlight it and then click on Edit to assign a
specific field to it.
Then I Close
I'm in the Detail view and click on Reports/my created report
The report that is created only contains the name of the Table and the name of
my created report in bold.

- I'm not sure at all what Vertical group is supposed to do but I thought that
it would arrange the fields in the report vertically, but that is just me
guessing.

- So I can't say if this is a bug or not as I don't know what to except,
please advise me and explain what it's supposed to do and if it's a bug or
just me not understanding the meaning of it.

be safe
/Göran
TEK-en
Hasslebrov. 10