Re: Glom for Ubuntu Intrepid

On Mon, 2008-12-01 at 19:09 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
I notice that Iain Lane has some here:
https://code.launchpad.net/~laney/+archive

However, the "template" examples are not listed in the intial dialog.
Iain, are you aware of this problems?

Iain, thanks for updating your package, but that problem still exists.

Again, thanks for updating the package. I am now using your email
address from the debian/changelog, in case you are not receiving email
at the other address.

Investigating this problem with the template/example files, I see that
you have put the examples in /usr/share/doc/glom/examples/ though Glom
expects to find them in /usr/share/glom/examples/, as defined in the
glom/Makefile.am file:
glom_examples_dir = $(pkgdatadir)/doc/examples/

I can't see how your package changes the install location for these
files. It doesn't seem to be a configure argument. Can you give me a
clue so I can adapt the source code?