Re: Repeat data under list
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: "Arq. Maximiliano" Meilán <meilan adinet com uy>
- Cc: glom-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Repeat data under list
- Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2008 14:31:39 +0100
On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 18:12 -0200, Arq. Maximiliano Meilán wrote:
Yes, thanks. But was difficult to uncheck the extra field I had
selected, because there are no blank option. The only way I found to
uncheck was to select another table relationship, exit this menu, enter
again and select the correct table relationship.
Thanks for reporting that problem, but please try to use bugzilla for
obvious bugs, so there is no risk of it being forgotten.
Please also use reply-to-all with mailing lists.
This is fixed with this svn commit, and should appear in the next Glom
2008-12-06 Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
* glom/combobox_fields.cc: on_cell_data_title(): Pass a ustring to
set_property() for the (None) item, so it really shows up.
set_property() cannot handle a char* there, it seems.
For instance, this means that the choices fields can be cleared again.
This regression probably happened when we first ported Glom to Maemo.
Bug found by Arq. Maximiliano Meilán.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev