Re: Glom suport bigs databases?
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: "Arq. Maximiliano" Meilán <meilan adinet com uy>
- Cc: glom-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Glom suport bigs databases?
- Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 23:21:21 +0100
On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 12:19 -0200, Arq. Maximiliano Meilán wrote:
Thanks, Glado to see that Glom can manage lot of data.
Sorry but don't understand "It doesn't sound like a very sensible table
structure though" ¿It's not well desig the database?, thanks for an
answer because I'm new with databases.
I don't know what your database contains, but it's more normal to have
several tables representing actual things, related together, rather than
one big table with many fields.
Unfortunately Glom can't tell you what the best table structure is. It
just makes it easier to build that structure if you have some idea of
what it should be.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev