making a debian package

Hi all,

Mi name is Juan A. Diaz, and I'm trying to do a Debian Package for
glom-1.7. I'm try to compiling it, but I get a error about bakery-2.6. I
can't found one release for this version, I found this only in the trunk
of the svn repository.

Sorry I wrote to this list because I know that are the same developers,
and I need if was possible a new release of bakery for ping to the
maintainer for an upgrade of this library in Debian.

In the Debian repository the version of bakery is the 2.4.

So, if was possible for you do a new release and maybe response a few
question for me later :) I would appreciate it, a lot!

nueces...

PD: Sorry for my English

--
Juan A. Diaz