Importing CSV files

I'm starting to implement importing CSV files into glom tables. There is
a rough UI mockup at http://arbur.net/stuff/importcsv.png. Do people
think more/other options are required? Perhaps always the current table
should be used, so the "Import Into Table:" field can be removed.

When the "First line as title" checkbutton is not checked, then the
treeview headers can simply be removed. The TreeView itself shows some
example rows and lets the user associate the fields in the CSV file to
fields in the Glom table. It's perhaps a bit more complicated to
implement than a vertical view, but I think it's more convenient this
way and so probably worth the effort.

Are there other comments/suggestions concerning the planned UI?

I also had a look at GdaDataModelImport, but it does not seem to support
progressive loading, which I think is necessary for importing big files
without blocking the UI and showing progress bars.

Armin