Re: locale -> glom crash

On gio, 2007-10-25 at 14:39 -0300, Daniel Cabrini Hauagge wrote:

https://launchpad.net/glom

On ven, 2007-10-26 at 07:22 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
It's is Ubuntu's bug-tracker:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bugs

To write one has to be registered; to be registered, an email has to be
received: I tried with two email address but I haven't received any
confirmation email.

I will let them know about the launchpad malfunction.
--
Fede
       mune (at) fsfe.org            Ing. Federico Munerotto