locale -> glom crash

I have upgrade to Ubuntu 7.10 from the 7.06.

After doing that glom complains a library can't be found, so I launched
glom from my 32 bit chrooted environment -which is still is 7.06-. But
after logging to the DB it crashes saying
"locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid" and in the console it
writes

Internal Error (Base_DB::handle_error()): exception
type=St13runtime_error, ex.what()=locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name
not valid

glibmm-ERROR **:
unhandled exception (type std::exception) in signal handler:
what: locale::facet::_S_create_c_locale name not valid

aborting...
Aborted (core dumped)

I think I have only to set the locale in chrooted environment. Am I
right?

I have no guess for the malfunction in 7.10 .
--
Fede
       mune (at) fsfe.org            Ing. Federico Munerotto