Re: Web UI

On Sun, 2007-05-06 at 16:08 -0300, Estêvão Samuel Procópio wrote:
Hi, all...

I'm new in this list... I installed glom today (didn't know about it
before) and I liked it... I was planning to do some apps like audio
and video catalogs, and glom will help a lot. I wanted this apps to
have an web ui and I saw that glom aims that too. I searched the
archive, but didn't find any discussion about the Web UI... is there
anyone playing arroung with it? If yes, I can help! If no, I wanna let
you know that I'll try to implement this. And any help is apreciated!
:]

I don't think any body is working on this. I'll happily help with
questions about Glom, but I don't have much knowledge of up-to-date web
programming.

--
Murray Cumming