Re: Glom 1.4.0

On Sat, 2007-03-17 at 01:17 +0100, boby joe wrote:
Hello everyone.

I'm trying to compile the stable version and can't get it done.

It fails with this error:
glom/libglom/utils.cc:194: error: multiple storage classes in
declaration of `type_list_relationships`

That line is:

Any ideas what does this mean ? I'm a c++ newbie and just tried some
minor changes but nothing had success yet.

As for the G++ version, I tried with 4.1 first (and it didn't worked
well), now with g++ 3.4 but it fails too. Oh and I also tried with g
++3.3 but it shows the same error.

I will try to recompile everything from scratch so what g++ version
should I use for better compatibility?