Linking two tables on a one-to-many relationship

i'm having a hard time getting a Patients table linked to a Visitas table.  It seems like i've been at it for weeks now.  Is there anything more specific than the Manual with its wonderful pictures?  8-)

My Patients table has a couple of patients in it but when i go to try to input a visit, it gives me an error -- something about a Null value.

Any help sure would be appreciated.  This is the only free front end that i've been able to find that is similar enough to MSAccess to actually allow me to begin setting up the db.

Have a great evening!  :-)