Re: Import

Op dinsdag 21-08-2007 om 15:50 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Pete:
I have been using FileMaker for many years but have now changed over
completely to Linux. I have a vast amount of data that I need to
transfer. Glom appears to be developing in the right direction for me
but how can I incorporate my existing data in Glom databases? An
import facility would be useful but does not appear to exist yet.

I have never used FileMaker myself, but someone I know uses it to
maintain what is probably the best database of Belgian comic books.
From his explanations, I seem te remember that there exists a FileMaker
ODBC driver on Windows and/or (maybe?) Mac OS X, which should allow for
transferring most data.

--
Jan Claeys