Re: weird auto-increment problem

On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 10:41 +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
What version of Glom is this?

Glom 1.0.3, Posgres 7.4 (running on Ubuntu Dapper)

Do you seen any interesting debug output when you run it from a terminal?

No, nothing out of the ordinary, just the usual GTK stuff:
(:26873): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_tree_view_unref_tree_helper: assertion
`node != NULL' failed

(:26873): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_event: assertion
`WIDGET_REALIZED_FOR_EVENT (widget, event)' failed

(:26873): Gtk-CRITICAL **: gtk_widget_event: assertion
`WIDGET_REALIZED_FOR_EVENT (widget, event)' failed

Is it possible that you have changed the database structure somehow
without using Glom to do that?

I don't think so. The only operations that I have performed outside of
Glom are simple inserts, updates, and selects on existing tables.

Is this a bug that nobody has encountered before? I'll try to make some
time later today to create another Glom database and see if it exhibits
the same problems. I'll let you know what happens. Anything else I
should try?

-- Ryan