Re: weird auto-increment problem

On Fri, 2006-10-27 at 13:05 -0700, Ryan Paul wrote:
I'm working on writing a simple script that adds some rows to a sql
database that I created with Glom. For some reason, when I try to add a
row, I get the following error:

null value in column "articles_id" violates not-null constraint

I have examined the articles_id column in Glom, and the Auto-increment
checkbox is checked. I can remember adding rows with a Python script
about six months ago, and I didn't have any problems like this then. Any
suggestions?

What version of Glom is this? Do you seen any interesting debug output
when you run it from a terminal?

Is it possible that you have changed the database structure somehow
without using Glom to do that?

--
Murray Cumming