Re: glom problems

On Wed, 2006-03-15 at 11:17 -0800, Ryan Paul wrote:
On Mon, 2006-03-13 at 14:15 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
On Fri, 2006-03-10 at 16:54 -0800, Ryan Paul wrote:
Your small business example seems to work perfectly.

Well that's good news.

After you created that example database, are you now able to edit your
first database? Maybe creating-from-an-example adds something special.

We'll solve this eventally, with a little detective work.

That seems to have solved the problem! I went back to the original file
after creating one from the example, and I am now able to edit field
values and enter developer mode in it. After I tested a few other
features, I deleted my database as well as the one I made from the
example (I dropped the databases and deleted the files), and tried to
create a new one to see if it would also have the same problem, and it
didn't. I'm still not sure what could have caused the problem, but
creating a new database from the example seems to have solved it. If you
would like me to run any additional tests on my end to help you figure
out might have caused it, I'm happy to do so.

Thanks for the confirmation. The fix should be out and in Dapper in a
couple of days.

If you want to test that it really fixes it, you'd have to delete those
glom_* groups on the postgres server.

--
Murray Cumming