Re: GLOM Download link to PyGda not useful

Pardon the direct email

Thanks for the feedback. Please do just use the mailing list in future. It
makes life easier for me.

on http://www.glom.org/wiki/index.php?title=Download

GLOM Download link to PyGda not useful (bottom of page)

Currently points to http://www.pygtk.org/   no PyGda there

pygda is part of gnome-python-extras, which is part of the pygtk project.
I will ask them to mention gnome-python and gnome-python-extras more on
their web site.

Should point to http://www.gnome-db.org/   or
http://www.gnome-db.org/download.php    PyGda there!  :)

Neither of those sites seem to mention pygda (The python API for libgda).

wish me luck with Glom - looks good & thx

Good luck. I really recommend trying this on Ubuntu if you can. It's much
easier.

Murray Cumming