Re: Crashes with binaries compiled from source

On Sat, 2006-02-04 at 11:30 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
On Fri, 2006-02-03 at 17:48 +0100, Johannes Kroll wrote:
[snip]
I think I will compile on a fresh Ubuntu install on VMWare next, and see
if I still get the errors there.

Please make sure that you use the default compiler. Various versions of
g++ are not ABI compatible. And please make a note of what dependent
packages you build from source instead of using from Ubuntu's regular
repositories.

If you still see the problem (or in general) I would really like to see
a bugzilla report, ideally with a gdb backtrace. I want to make Glom
absolutely rock solid, but I need actual problems to solve.

Also, what locale are you using? In the past, some locales have had
translated markup that has caused problems.

--
Murray Cumming