Re: Cannot connect to postgresql server

2006/4/3, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>:
On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 17:48 +0200, Martin Klaffenboeck wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I don't know why, but I cannot connect to postgresql server.  The
> postgres is running on the correct port on localhost.  The user exists,
> and can connect from a gnome-terminal via psql.

psql does not use TCP/IP connections. Maybe this is not enabled on your
postgres server.

Yes it is. If you try to connect using pslq -h your.host.domain, the psql try to use the TCP/IP connection on the server; if all is rigth you have been configure correctly your server to access from hosts.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)