Re: Can't compile glom...

On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 19:10 +0000, Cyro Corte Real Filho wrote:
Murray,

After installing thru apt "libboost-python-dev" like you said,

I found out that the problem is actually that I am not disting some
boost .hpp files. I'll fix that in a few days.

 apt installed
all the dependencies, and i am able to compile glom fine now. But now i am
having a problem to use it. Here is the error:

cyrofilho light:~$ glom

(glom:30773): Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to set label from markup due to error
parsing markup: Attribute 'tamanho' is not allowed on the <span> tag on line
1 char 46

It looks like one of the translators has translated some markup. The
code in cvs has some changes that might help against this. You might try
in the en_US locale.

(glom:30773): Gtk-WARNING **: Failed to set label from markup due to error
parsing markup: Attribute 'tamanho' is not allowed on the <span> tag on line
1 char 46
connecting: cnc string:
HOST=localhost;USER=tenorio;PASSWORD=tenorio;DATABASE=template1
connecting: cnc string:
HOST=localhost;USER=tenorio;PASSWORD=tenorio;DATABASE=template1

** (glom:30773): WARNING **: Frame_Glom::create_database(): Succeeded:
database_name=glom_abcorte
connecting: cnc string:
HOST=localhost;USER=tenorio;PASSWORD=tenorio;DATABASE=glom_abcorte
Segmentation fault
cyrofilho light:~$

The database is created in postgresql, but i after this glom quits. What is
the the problem now. Thanks very much for your help.

Cyro