Re: GLOM < 0.8.0

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 14:24 -0700, Brian Thomason wrote:
Is there any way to obtain any versions of GLOM prior to 0.8.0? (or were
there any?)  I'm interested in adding it to our repository, but due to
our many outdated libraries, it would be a massive change.

They are on sourceforge, but I don't think there is any point in
packaging them. It would be an "addition" rather than a "change",
because the extra libraries are parallel-installable with the older
libraries.

Specifically, I'm looking for a version which will build against version
of bakery in Debian SID.

The latest version of Bakery should be there soon. It was waiting for
libxml++-2.6, which is now packaged.

--
Murray Cumming