[glade--] Crash with Windows XP

Hello,

I have tried 2 days in vain to get glade to produce C++ code. Both under
Windows XP and Linux 10.1 I got the message, that glade-- is not working,
for different reasons. Under SuSE 10.1 I could not find any glade-- in the
installation packages. Under Windows, the glade-- has a bug (project path
may not contain blanks and access to address zero (i.e. crashes) in the
msvcrt.dll). Now I have at least found out, how libglademm can be used
together with the XML-code of glade. That seems to work!

Bye
Gerold

autocreated E-Mail Appendix / automatisch erzeugter E-Mail Anhang

Dr. Gerold Schmieder

Diehl BGT Defence GmbH & Co. KG
Alte Nussdorfer Strasse 13
88662 Ueberlingen
http://www.diehl-bgt-defence.de

Telefon: +49 7551 89 6123
Telefax: +49 7551 89 4687
mailto:Gerold Schmieder diehl-bgt-defence de

Diehl BGT Defence GmbH & Co. KG
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ueberlingen - Amtsgericht Freiburg i. Br. HRA 581075
Persoenlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Diehl BGT Defence Verwaltungs-GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Ueberlingen - Amtsgericht Freiburg i. Br. HRB 581694
Geschaeftsfuehrer:
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Peter Ibbeken (Sprecher),
Dipl.-Betrw. (BA) Thomas Bodenmueller