[glade--] how can i use GtkCList in gtkmm with libglademm

Dear all,
    First time I use maillist here,I hope everyone have a nice day!
    I am developing something with DevCpp on windows,along with gtkmm and libglademm.Also ,I install glade-3 (win32 bin).
    I want to use a "Columned List" in my program and Glade-3 named the class "GtkCList",but I cannot find any reference to this class in gtkmm document page.And google just give me verylittle pages saying sth. else?
    Does anybody have this kind of experience? Please give me some advice or sth. reference page.
    Thanks in advance!

David