[glade--] Inserting more cpp files in a Glademm project

	Hi, there !

	Well, perhaps the solution to this problem was obvious for many people, but
not for me. I finally was able to solve it.
	I write this only in order to have it archived, I mean, for documentation
purposes.
	When you want to add more files (cpp files) to your project, which is going
to happen frequently, you have to change the obvious paragraphs (SOURCE and
NO-INST-HEADERS), adding your files there, in the /src/Makefile.am.

	I apologize for any inconvenience due to this message.

	Salud !

		Baltasar