> Gtk+: 2.4.14
> Gtkmm: 2.2.12
> Glade: 2.6.8
> Glademm: 2.0.0.1

	Mandrake 10.1 Community
	Gtk+: 2.4.9
	Gtkmm: 2.4.7
	Glade-2: 2.6.0
	Glademm: 2.6.0 (cvs, not yet distributed)

> I am so out of date?

	I'm afraid you are. :-)

> I believe not, at least with Gtk+ and Glade.

	I'm using Glade-2, instead of Glade, I don't know how different Glade is from
Glade-2, provided code generation is done through glade-- ... however, the
xml file which is compiled through glademm is generated by glade.

	Anyway, your problem has nothing to do with glade (I think) ... probably the
main problem is Gtkmm (remember, devel) and specially glademm. Also, other
programs such as automake and autoconf are important when executing the
autogen.sh script. My versions are 1.9 and 2.5, respectively.

	Probably you can find more help in the thread I "created" when I had more or
less the same problem you are now experiencing:

	http://www.archivum.info/glademm-list%40gnome.org/2004-12/msg00002.html

	Hope this helps,

		Baltasar