[glade--]Re: help

1) you should learn to write a decent email
2) you should learn to address it correctly to a mailing list (glademm-list-admin gnome org is nonsense) 3) I can not debug _your_ programs. You did not propose to pay me for it, did you? *) 4) http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html might help you understand more of the principles of open source software
5) valgrind might help you (most likely)

Yours
   Christof Petig (glademm maintainer)

*) If you write a GPL'd program or are a student learning to program I might be willing to make an exception. Remember: I do this in my _spare_ time.

    :

*Yahoo! India Insurance Special* <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/specials/mailtag/*http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html>*:* Be informed on the best policies, services, tools and more.