[glade--]Re: [Glade-devel] Glade 2.0.1 and C++ support

I think that Damon and the glade mailing list are also interested in this outcome.

I wish to pass the thanks for patience to Damon. Actually I did not show much patience ;-)

   Christof

[The problem had been that the C++ option was disabled]

Pierre Bacquet schrieb:
Hi All,

I've been in touch with Ivan Wong and it happens that he will add back
the support for C++ and Ada in the Option menu.

Anyway, in the meantime I managed to compile Glade 2.0.1 on Win32 using
his M$VC project and I've removed the infamous defined(WIN32) that prevented
this option to appear.

I've done some quick tests and the radio-buttons now appear. I will send
my results to Ivan and see what follows.

Again, thanks to Christof for his patience.

Pierre.