Re: [glade--] Learning to use glademm-generated code

J. Baltasar García Perez-Schofield schrieb:
	I have installed automake1.9. Hope this will make the work.

I added the tests for 1.9 to glade-- (CVS)

./autogen.sh: line 49: gettextize: command not found

Ah, here's the problem. Either turn off gettext support in glade-2's C
options or install gettextize (which populates the po and intl dirs).

All right ... actually, gettext was installed ... it was the package gettext-devel the one which was missing ...

(quoted for the archives)

Oh, well, I should say that configure.sh ends with an error, but the application compiles and runs:

Making all in po
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/home/baltasarq/prys/glade-sumador2/po'
gmake[2]: *** No hay ninguna regla para construir el objetivo `/config.status', necesario para `Makefile'. Alto.
gmake[2]: Leaving directory `/home/baltasarq/prys/glade-sumador2/po'

Oh dear. It looks like I have not mastered the gettext/automake/autoconf combination, yet.