Re: [glade--]gtk combo pb in C++

Oups !
I thought that the generation stops at the error (which is a waring actually !)
But you're right, it works...

Thanks for your help !

Nicolas

Christof Petig wrote:

Nicolas Montavont schrieb:

But, if we create empty combo box with glade-2, I mean without items, it compiles without errors. More, if we have items in combo box, and configure to generate C code instead of C++, it works as well.

Between the lines I read that the project does not compile when you put items into the combo.

Right

?? where's your problem? (see proof that it works well for me)
Simply ignore the warning about the ListItem.