[glade--]gtk combo pb in C++

Hi,

I come back on a previous mail, sent last week.

Currently we are trying to convert our GTK interface to gtk2 (in C++), but we have a problem with the combo box. When we create a combo box (with glade-2), with different items, we have the following error at generation:

glade--: unknown Widget type GtkListItem

But, if we create empty combo box with glade-2, I mean without items, it compiles without errors. More, if we have items in combo box, and configure to generate C code instead of C++, it works as well.

Anyone has an idea ?
Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Regards,

Nicolas