Re: [glade--]Glade-2.0.0 source code generation

Jerry Stahl schrieb:
When I create a new C++ project directly using
glade-2.0.0 and subsequently run 'make' against the
source code generated, there are no resulting errors
and the application builds cleanly.
My question then is this - is there a way to
port/convert my original GTK project using the
original application XML files into a Glade-2.0.0 C++
generated application ?

glademm will never overwrite configure.in, Makefile.am and src/Makefile.am since they will most certainly get customized by the program author.

But configure.in_new, Makefile.am_new etc should give you a good idea on how these files should look like for gtkmm-2.0. Merge them and it will work. Also src/programname.cc might need merging and do not forget to delete stale .c files with same names.

Sorry, this work cannot be automated at all (AFAIK).